1. LITERATURE: Which book series featured a character named Samwise Gamgee?
2. TELEVISION: What was the name of Fred’s boss on the animated TV show “The Flintstones”?
3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: How many cards are in a modern tarot deck?
4. GEOGRAPHY: What is Canada’s largest island?
5. MOVIES: Which 1990s movie features a character nicknamed “The Dude”?
6. FOOD & DRINK: In which country did tequila originate?
7. ADVERTISING: Which website is advertised in commercials that feature the character Captain Obvious?
8. SCIENCE: What kind of tree produces acorns?
9. HISTORY: When did the United States’ first commercial radio station go on the air?
10. U.S. STATES: What is the state capital of Missouri?
1. “The Lord of the Rings”
2. George Slate
4. Baffin Island
5. “The Big Lebowski”
8. Oak trees
9. 1920, when KDKA went on the air in Pittsburgh.
10. Jefferson City
(c) 2021 King Features