1. MUSIC: Who had a hit single in 1972 with a song called “First Time Ever I Saw Your Face”?
2. ADVERTISEMENTS: What was the name of the pudgy Michelin tire character?
3. ANATOMY: What’s the more common name for the patella?
4. LITERATURE: What was the name of Tom Sawyer’s aunt in the Mark Twain novel?
5. RELIGION: When does Ramadan take place?
6. ANCIENT WORLD: What animal was once worshipped by the ancient Egyptians?
1. Roberta Flack
2. Bibendum, or the Michelin Man
5. Ninth month of the Islamic calendar
6. Kaffir cat (c) 2011 King Features Synd.